Tony Mowbray

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes just signed a new contract. The fans love him. He has been given lots of dough, most unbelievable story this season.

Probably how he managed to get a better contract by not achieve anything.  Would not surprise me if the story was started by the wee man himself, good excuse when the results start fading.

He would not survive in Boro.

Billy is all about the money. Boro offer more than Forest and he's gone .... highly doubt that would happen though 

hmmm.....made me think, the forest board have gone after some high value targets and not landed them, Steve Gibson is very much a Nigel Doherty in terms of passion for his club.....BAH

I doubt SG is that stupid, however it is football

Hes just signed a new contract. The fans love him. He has been given lots of dough, most unbelievable story this season.

The story is very believable, just not very likely to come true. You would target Billy Davies in this league if you were a rich chairman looking for someone to bring in. Davies would be an ideal candidate, all things considered.

"47c5daa51aada6f35ea266e72cff2c84" alt="47c5daa51aada6f35ea266e72cff2c84">

A mate of mine who supports Boro said there's a few rumours Boro have agreed a deal with Forest to talk to Billy. I personally don't think there's much chance of him going Boro but it would be hilarious if 'King Billy' left   :lol:

Nothing sounds queerer than "Tricky Trees Chief"

Are you kidding. Him and Al- Hasawi have a budding bromance going on. How many managers renew a contract 2 months into a season ?

Only those with a conniving money-grabbing mind like Davies - especially if he has a chairman who is looking for a decent compensation package because he's not as rich as people think he is.

I've heard some CT's but that takes the cow biscuit.

If you sell him a used fridge, just make sure he doesn't pay for it using his credit card.

Archived