Watford v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've not been brilliant but we're winning. Watford aren't as good as last year. There's still loads of goals in this though.

Distribution from defence could be better, Ward has played very well but I was convinced the flag was gonna go up for his second.

Craig Bryson has got player of the season nailed on.

2 assists again today.

Not to be picky but Forsyth assisted the first goal didn't he?

Agree Bryson is playing very well at the moment though, excellent interception and link up for the second goal.

Did I just hear Watford fans boo their team off?

Pretty ridiculous wasn't it? They haven't played badly and they're narrowly behind in a very close/exciting game. Poor support.

Glad they don't have Anya and Deeney playing, it's definitely weakened them. If we concentrate and continue to break with pace I think this game's there for the taking.

Not to be picky but Forsyth assisted the first goal didn't he?

Agree Bryson is playing very well at the moment though, excellent interception and link up for the second goal.

Pretty ridiculous wasn't it? They haven't played badly and they're narrowly behind in a very close/exciting game. Poor support.

Glad they don't have Anya and Deeney playing, it's definitely weakened them. If we concentrate and continue to break with pace I think this game's there for the taking.

Not sure, but think it was Bryson.

They said Bryson crossed it with his left foot on RD, stream quality a bit poor so could have been Forsyth  :lol:

Archived