How ironic

sage

It was interesting that for all the slating NC got some fans about the CB situation. before today we hadn't conceded a goal from a CB being beaten in the air.

Today we conceded 3 goals in one half from that situation.

Ironic.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was interesting that for all the slating NC got some fans about the CB situation. before today we hadn't conceded a goal from a CB being beaten in the air.

Ironic.

Maybe not by a centre back being beaten in the air but by them losing players they were marking.

nope, I was including that.

Sure we've conceded from crosses before tonight where nether Buxton or Keogh got anywhere near.

Buxton drifting away from his man against Millwall

Buxton lunging in giving away a daft free kick against Burnley

Burnley player running through us and shrugging off Buxton

It was interesting that for all the slating NC got some fans about the CB situation. before today we hadn't conceded a goal from a CB being beaten in the air.

Ironic.

Pointless given that the majority of people complained about our CB's lack of speed, movement, tackling, organization and most of all Keogh's ridiculous diving in..

I didn't see many posts saying how rubbish our Cb's were because they were constantly beaten in the air.

Pointless given that the majority of people complained about our CB's lack of speed, movement, tackling, organization and most of all Keogh's ridiculous diving in..

I didn't see many posts saying how rubbish our Cb's were because they were constantly beaten in the air.

Loads of posts on here blaming the cb's for goals re conceded from crosses and corners when it was full backs or midfielders being beaten , so yes it's ironic.

Archived