Your Favourite Michael Jackson Songs.

Perky1106

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because a lot of people believe it to be true doesn't actually mean it is true you know....

The whole world at one point thought that the world was flat....

It is just my opinoin....i can't stand any of his music, to my ears it is complete plop......does that make me wrong.....erm...nope...in my mind I am completely correct, I hear his music, i don't like it... I don't like salted peanuts either...or come to think of it...Madonna...or Prince....not a good song between those two.

i didn't say you were wrong, i was just stating popular opinion disagrees with you that is all.

Does it though??? Say, around 100,000,000 people bought thriller, that means that 2/3 of USA citizens havent got a copy of it, AND if the figures are to believd then only a tiny percentage of the 6,999,850,100 population of the planet have got it, therefore A LOT MORE people agree with me....

not at all actually, you haven't accounted for how many people lent the album to each other, how many have listened to the song itself, also the population was a couple of billion smaller when it came out and the american population was a lot smaller, how many downloads it now has, plus it is the biggest selling album of all time and a copy is being preserved in america as a cultural icon of when it came out, if that isn't an indication that is was very popular then i don't know what is. Also the amount of people who lived without a stereo etc.

Just because a lot of people believe it to be true doesn't actually mean it is true you know....

The whole world at one point thought that the world was flat....

It is just my opinoin....i can't stand any of his music, to my ears it is complete plop......does that make me wrong.....erm...nope...in my mind I am completely correct, I hear his music, i don't like it... I don't like salted peanuts either...or come to think of it...Madonna...or Prince....not a good song between those two.

First jacko now salted peanuts, you bast ard you are ruining my life!

I jest obviously. Fair play if you don't like him (salted peanuts may take some time to sink in) but no one can deny he is one of if not THE most influential musician of all time and will be mentioned alongside Mozart and Elvis in hundreds of years.

Disliking him is a choice but denying his incredible talent is naive.

I will repeat biggest selling album of all time. Most successful recording artist of all time.

You can't Argue facts.

His personal life is open to dispute but I would implore anyway to read the magic and the madness. Its about jackobut not one-sided and a very good read.

First jacko now salted peanuts, you bast ard you are ruining my life!

I jest obviously. Fair play if you don't like him (salted peanuts may take some time to sink in) but no one can deny he is one of if not THE most influential musician of all time and will be mentioned alongside Mozart and Elvis in hundreds of years.

Disliking him is a choice but denying his incredible talent is naive.

I will repeat biggest selling album of all time. Most successful recording artist of all time.

You can't Argue facts.

His personal life is open to dispute but I would implore anyway to read the magic and the madness. Its about jackobut not one-sided and a very good read.

Just because he has sold a lot of records then that automatically makes him an "incredible talent" does it.??

I give you.......Jedward....in fact...I give you pretty much any of the X Factor/Pop Idol/etc etc etc crowd....

Also....Coronation Street and Eastenders...the biggest shows on British TV...does that mean they are the best..? I would say definitely not...in my opinion of course..

As for mentioning him alongside Elvis and mozart, hillarious.....Elvis is up there with that rubbish group of four scallies from Liverpool and Mr Jackson as the most over hyped rubbish in the world...(in my opinion of course)

And none of them are fit to clean out Morrisseys wheelie bin.

To be fair Swiss you are coming across to me as someone who just wishe to disagree with the obvious.

Take the Beatles for example, or Abba or many other great bands, I don't like them myself but i would never deny their talent and success.

And to answer you yes I would consider jacko, being the most successful artist of all time, to make him an incredible talent. If selling more records than anyone EVER doesn't then what does?

Its like saying messi Isn't an incredibly talented footballer just because in your opinion he is over rated. Facts are facts at the end f the day.

Meh.

He didn't write his songs.

He couldn't sing that well imo....alot of yelping but not much else

He was a good dancer, but he was choreographed(no idea if you spell it like that)

He was a good performer.

Don't know why people get so hormonal over him. Gary Barlow, now there's a man who i would love to feel his designer stubble against my lips.

Writes his own songs.

Dances (sort of)

Good Performer

Great voice.

Meh.

He didn't write his songs.

He couldn't sing that well imo....alot of yelping but not much else

He was a good dancer, but he was choreographed(no idea if you spell it like that)

He was a good performer.

Don't know why people get so hormonal over him. Gary Barlow, now there's a man who i would love to feel his designer stubble against my lips.

Writes his own songs.

Dances (sort of)

Good Performer

Great voice.

are you honestly suggesting this guy can't sing?

kXhy7ZsiR50

Gary Barlow/Take That are absolutely awful, well imo, the vast majority of acts these days are.

Adele can sing better than that.

I was suggesting he isn't as good as every one makes out, which he isn't. Few catchy tunes and a few odd dances. Neither of which were down to him.

I don't find a freak being overly camp, shoving a glove all over his penis on stage, with trousers that are too short and white socks with black shoes (fashion faux pas), sliding around the floor that entertaining tbh.

Gary Barlow is. Very good writer, probably one of the nest about today but jacko choreographed alot of his own moves and had alot of input into his songs when he left Motown (one of the main reasons he left there)

As for his voice you have to listen to his other songs to hear how good his voice is not just his mainstream songs. 'Speechless' off the invincible album is a prime example. 'Will you be there's from dangerous is another which shoes his voice off.

Alot of what makes him great in my opinion is his understanding of music and show business. He made simple sounds and put them together so well .

Fair enough of you don't like him or his music as so many don't but he is a talent their can't be any denying that.

Gary Barlow is. Very good writer, probably one of the nest about today but jacko choreographed alot of his own moves and had alot of input into his songs when he left Motown (one of the main reasons he left there)

As for his voice you have to listen to his other songs to hear how good his voice is not just his mainstream songs. 'Speechless' off the invincible album is a prime example. 'Will you be there's from dangerous is another which shoes his voice off.

Alot of what makes him great in my opinion is his understanding of music and show business. He made simple sounds and put them together so well .

Fair enough of you don't like him or his music as so many don't but he is a talent their can't be any denying that.

Billie Jean was probably stolen for a start.

Jeffery Daniel invented the moonwalk.

All wacko Jackos stuff was choreographed by other people

He didn't write any of his big hits. Temperton did.

Not saying he isn't talented, but he's no more talented than many others.

He wrote Billie Jean about a fan that had been hassling him claiming to have had his baby. He had a heavy influence in the writing of alot of his songs.

Obviously he had people helping him choreograph his routines but so did Fred Astaire, all dancers do but they still have an input.

Archived