Your Favourite Michael Jackson Songs.

Perky1106

yeah i was going to say actually he did write a lot of his songs, and by the way generally if you have sold over 250 million records at least it shows you have talent, he has the biggest selling record of all time, what he did was amazing, he made brilliant music accessible, which is more than what Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner or Handel did, they made brilliant music but they didn't make it accessible.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion is, in my opinion.. he in my opinion is not bad, certainly wouldn't rush to buy any of his stuff and most of the time I'd probably switch his stuff off, but on them cold and windy wet nights in november, I'd put on Man In The Mirror or Beat It and jam, like a kid in the 80s!

yeah i was going to say actually he did write a lot of his songs, and by the way generally if you have sold over 250 million records at least it shows you have talent, he has the biggest selling record of all time, what he did was amazing, he made brilliant music accessible, which is more than what Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner or Handel did, they made brilliant music but they didn't make it accessible.

He was over- marketed, taken advantage of, and ended up with his image and reputation tarnished. The first mass-marketed pop star.

Black music for the white middle classes. God job whoever was behind it.

That's a stupid thing to say :D. Why didn't they think of putting it on the radio or onto tapes and distributing it worldwide at the time? :D

He was over- marketed, taken advantage of, and ended up with his image and reputation tarnished. The first mass-marketed pop star.

Black music for the white middle classes. God job whoever was behind it.

actually elvis was the first marketed pop star really, no but handels, mozarts music etc is brilliant but even now it isn't accessible to many as they struggle to understand it, where as jackson's music is, it is brilliant but simple.

actually elvis was the first marketed pop star really, no but handels, mozarts music etc is brilliant but even now it isn't accessible to many as they struggle to understand it, where as jackson's music is, it is brilliant but simple.

My Grandad was a better singer than Michael Jackson, his talent was just never recognised;)

Archived