I just want to say...

PrivateDerby

"http://i44.tinypic.com/1ysi7p" alt="1ysi7p">

Seriously, fook off back to America or wherever you're from.

Where's Pete the builder?

YOU HAVE NEVER BACKED NIGEL CLOUGH 

YOU FORCED HIM TO GET RID OF PLAYERS

YOU STOPPED HIM FROM GETTING THE PLAYERS HE WANTED 

SERIOUSLY LEAVE....

I hope the players cock it up now and attendances drop BIG TIME!

SO SO SLY....

Different than B4's thread because it's got a picture.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should at minimum organise a minute applause on tuesday.

Really?? He did a ok job but will walk out of this with a tidy sum in his pocket.

We faced another season of stagenation, heading towards bottom half of the table, crowds dwindling, and put of the cup again.

Nigel is a family man, it may hurt him that he has not succeeded, but I had a season ticket whilst he was donning the colours of the red dogs down the road, he will bounce back (if he wants to), whereas we pay to have the privilege to watch the rams, so a minutes applause ....behave IMO :-)

Having said that, I won't will say that the brand of football brought to pp was a pleasure, if only it was winning football

yeap, who's taking over though?

You finance it & I'll take a stab at it...no worries if you'd sooner put somebody else in though?

Seriously though, if they're made to feel really unwelcome then they may at least start looking to off load (if they're not already), then a potential buyer may come forward....

That's not to say that they'd definitely be any better, but just like they seem to think the grass is greener with a new manager, I exercise my right to think that the grass would be greener if we had new owners...so still wish they would sod off...

In fact why wouldn't I/we think we could attract better owner? I honestly believe we are a more attractive proposition than the gumps/fester & they've not done to bad..

Why is no one suggesting Martin O'Neill? Much better than Pulis' long ball game

Because he wouldn't be interested.

Cloughs been backed suitably by the board as it is. Not to the level of the likes of Leicester etc but we don't have the money they do either. Board have done nowt wrong here, we were stagnating under Clough. Could go no further with him

Archived