The Drunk Thread

Boycie

Im a becks man, a Reinheitsgebot beer, what that means Im not sure I just googled it, but I know I dont wake up with a hang over with it, correction, as bad a hang over with it.

Also i canna drink like Boycie, 4-5 bottles of the stuff and I have to hit the top shelf, I currently into flavoured vodka at the mo, Pinky is nice, as is the citrus flavour, and recently I sampled some sparkling vodka, which in itself I think is rare....and expensive.

Becks is ok - very passable.

Reinheitsgebot means that the only ingredients in the manufacturing process are barley malt, hops and water (and yeast). It only applies to bottom-fermented beers (lagers) and not to top-fermented beers (ales).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's called vodka and lemonade in my local, but the coach and horses are mugging you off mate.

Really, robbing barstools.......you'd think Id get special rates being family, en all that as well :-)

There's only one champagne for me, and that's the real stuff.

Lambrini.

I think they sell it in B&M ?

Had to google Lambrini. What I found is so YOU it is scary.

Lambrini - Fun, fabulous & female. Their motto is : There's something for every Lambrini girl.

There's a rumour in the mod room that a certain lady mod was pissed this afternoon.

I would assume she's sound asleep atm.

Look at what you have done there. Now I have to spend my evening wondering who you are pointing at.

Archived