who going lecester city in the cup

B4ev6is

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having sold circa 1,000 we have plenty of spaces on the free coaches to Leicester .....

So, is cost really an issue for away games ..... yes getting away from work may be for a mid week game.

Cost not really surely ? Free transport, £15 a ticket ..... local rivals ...... already won 2 rounds in this cup competition ..... not live on TV ...... playing well away from home .......

With pay on the gate highly likely i would not expect an away support of anymore than 2,000

And in reality expect us to only take 1,700

Not bad, but still a little disappointing when 3,000 would have been mighty impressive in the corner of their ground looking at approximaately 13,000 home supporters maximum.

This game is showing why people don't go to away games.

It isn't the cost, it's not the difficulty at travelling because both of these have been taken away from you with free transport....it's not the fact that we are rubbish away, because, well you know the details.... it is because football is dead, it's finsihed.....

gates are down everywhere, even Sky's re-branding of the FL72 (love how they have the Premiershits and then just group everyone else together as a group of crap) isn't going to save us.

Costs got sod all to do with it, if you wanna go, you'll go. You just only go out one night a week and not twice or three times...

COST ..... It has, and always will have something to do with attandances.

Cheaper it is, more people atttend.

More expesive, more people attend.

How many more or less attend can be debated ......

COST ..... It has, and always will have something to do with attandances.

Cheaper it is, more people atttend.

More expesive, more people attend.

How many more or less attend can be debated ......

Okay you've lost me there... what happens if the prices stay the same? More people attend?

We've got a thread for attendances guys, keep this one for the match.

Now, I'm peeved cos for various reasons, not least because I'll be at work, we're not going.

So who's gonna keep Boycie company on't bus? And what yer going to sing?

Archived