NFL thread

Perky1106

Ravens may as well tank. Laid two eggs in a row. Firstly against the Broncos with unbelievably bad offence, then against the Raiders with unbelievably bad defence.

Flacco absolutely killed it yesterday throwing to a 40 year old WR and a blocking TE. That's all he had, he still clocked up a ton of yards. But we didn't pressure Carr all day, and it was so damn easy.

Really really bad. Raiders are a god awful team.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two newbie questions from me;

1) Is Manzeil starting to look like an actual QB?

2) How is it allowed for players helmets to come off so often?  Most of the NFL I watch is highlights but even in just short clips I still see a helmet come off in most games.  I can only imagine that during a full game it happens multiple times.  The league are rightly looking into the effects of head injuries on ex players but surely ensuring players' helmets stay on is a priority - maybe a 5 yard penalty for any helmet that comes off?

Seahawks finally won. :)

And a clean sheet. Bears offense poor, or 'hawks defence good? Didn't manage to watch it.

3-0 for Falcons. If you'd have said that to me pre-season I'd have laughed. Especially with both Eagles and Cowgirls. Dan Quinn is working wonders, and Julio Jones is on fire.

Much like the Rams pitch :ph34r:

Also love seeing Kaepernick getting pick six'd.

Archived