NFL thread

Perky1106

Carroll stole the championship from his players. He could have had Lynch get that on yard for sure with downs left. Or he could have had it with the QB sneak if faking using Lynch. I'm not surprised if Lynch doesn't play for Seahawks next season.

Anyway Patriots are the better team by far. They have so many options and are very well balanced on offense and their defense is pretty good too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their offense is the most boring offense to watch. Fell asleep repeatedly last night. Death by a thousand cuts, dink and dunk til I want to cry. **** the Patriots.

I disagree totally. They play versatile and effective offense. They don't have to use bombs all the time.

I disagree totally. They play versatile and effective offense. They don't have to use bombs all the time.

But they never go deep, and only ever run the ball if the other team are completely hopeless against it like the Colts. It's not that varied or versatile at all.

• 1 month later...

Chargers. I hope Brandon Flowers will stay, not sure about Mathews though. Perhaps San Diego should have a go for another RB in the draft early, perhaps Gurley in 2nd round but i suppose he won't be available anymore. Defense needs some improvement too - also there's a need for some speed at WR.

Chargers. I hope Brandon Flowers will stay, not sure about Mathews though. Perhaps San Diego should have a go for another RB in the draft early, perhaps Gurley in 2nd round but i suppose he won't be available anymore. Defense needs some improvement too - also there's a need for some speed at WR.

With the introduction of Dan Quinn as Falcons head coach, I wouldn't be surprised to see a focus on the defense this time around. I think Matt Ryan has been fine at QB, so that's fairly low priority, but some WRs wouldn't go amiss.

Trade. Crazy.

love some of the madness surrounding trades, and all happening within 5 minutes and under an hour before free agency.

hope the Giants can add some quality, as we don't need role players to add to the rotation, need some quality starters. Difficult as so does every other team. 

Archived