NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't worry SRG, I'm going to Wembley in my Eli Giants jersey. I fully expect grief from the majority of fans! It's either that or my Fitzgerald NFC pro bowl top (which I do like)

For your sake,you should hope Manning does not throw a pick.He seems to be averaging what about 15+ a season it seems any more? Just an observation as a Redskins fan :)

Seahawks will have had an eye on the Broncos game this week... where I fully expect them to destroy Peyton again!

Had an absolute dilemma...

I owned two Ravens jerseys... the first being a Reebok Purple Flacco one from a couple of years back, the second being a Nike Purple Ray Rice one from last season. Obviously, I couldn't possibly wear the Rice one again, let alone to Wembley next week, and I really didn't want to have dig out FLOLcco jersey. So I went on ebay and managed to get a Reebok Black Ray Lewis jersey from 2012 for

Eagles don't have any real challengers in our division though, and have shown that they're inconsistent during games. Could well be 0-2 instead of 2-0. Redskins will need to defend well, but if they do and keep Sproles in check, they could get a win. Giants will get theirs handed to them against Watt and the Texans!

Eagles have only really turned up in the second half so far.

Giants for a surprise win today, Eli didn't actually play poorly last week.

Called it, good lad. Bit of a hoedown between Philly and Redskins. Giants actually supported Eli today and that made a massive difference.

Can't see it. Our starting left tackle is out, with an undrafted rookie set to start. Panthers D is no joke at the best of times, so I expect they'll win it comfortably as long as their offense can do enough.

Getting battered by the Giants is bad news. Redskins looked decent last week and should have beat Eagles.

Being a Redskins fan is hard.Hopefully we can do better than last season,but with our secondary and just average o-line I do not see it.

Panthers do have a great D no question.Just think their offense will let them down at some point.I will say I am interested to see what Steve Smith does against his old team.

Yeah! Giants finally turn up (have been getting there last 2 weeks) Redskins have looked ok in games, they won't fall apart, I'm more surprised that the Giants have actually started clicking, was expecting another season mediocrity (which we may still have, early days)

Archived