celebrity big brother bollox for saddos

SuperSheep

Anyone actually watch it? I normally just watch the first episode to see who's in it. But the house mates in it this year (Louie Spence, les and jannice from coronation street)look pretty interesting. Might actually watch a series for the first time in me Lil' life.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've actually got it on.

Why are C list celebs more arrogant and deluded than some world famous footballers earning hundreds of thousands per week?

Abz from five. "I'll put my hand in your face and turn away if you're chatting *****". Get some manners you d1ck.

"You either love me or hate me. You get what you see. I speak my mind" - every 'celebrity'

Shut up. You'll go in there and speak nicely and behave properly because you care what people think just like the rest of us. You want to be liked and you seek approval. Just like most of humanity.

They're in Big Brother ffs!! It's about approval.

"You either love me or you hate me. I'm like Marmite"

I'd describe myself like pickle them. You either like me or don't but mostly you just haven't really got either extreme view because I don't bloody matter to you!!

C'mon Carol from Loose Women. You're pickle too aren't you?

I've actually got it on.

Why are C list celebs more arrogant and deluded than some world famous footballers earning hundreds of thousands per week?

Abz from five. "I'll put my hand in your face and turn away if you're chatting *****". Get some manners you d1ck.

"You either love me or hate me. You get what you see. I speak my mind" - every 'celebrity'

Shut up. You'll go in there and speak nicely and behave properly because you care what people think just like the rest of us. You want to be liked and you seek approval. Just like most of humanity.

They're in Big Brother ffs!! It's about approval.

I like it as its people who've done something, probably wasted their money. And the only reason the majority get in is because they are stuck up and will probably fall out with people.

Is that crap still on? Some people will watch anything.

I didnt realise it was still running until it appeared on my tellybox.

Then I wanted to see how many people would say "I don't care what people think of me. I am what I am" ... then go into the house and be more fake than a Sergio Busquets injury in the first minute.

Ha!!! Ron Atkinson hates stupid people and is best known for being a manager. He's known as 'Big Ron' for his extravagant lifestyle. He also seems to have read Brian Clough's top quotes.

These people are deluded.

Abz - I most famous for being in Five.

Abz me duck. That's all you're famous for.

Ha!!! Ron Atkinson hates stupid people and is best known for being a manager. He's known as 'Big Ron' for his extravagant lifestyle. He also seems to have read Brian Clough's top quotes.

These people are deluded.

Abz - I most famous for being in Five.

Abz me duck. That's all you're famous for.

Big Ron will be known for a comment / outburst he had when he thought he was off air during a match. He was a ***** manager.

Archived