who is going to yeovil away

B4ev6is

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said the Airfield Tavern is probably your best bet for a pre-match pint as it's only 5-10 mins walk form the ground and it's the only one near that'll allow away fans.  There is a beer marquee at the ground but that's home fans only i'm afraid.  The ground, like Pride Park, is on the outskirts of the town, however unlike Derby the pubs in the centre of Yeovil are pretty crap.

You need a fire certificate mate, if not for the away clubs, for your own safety, one cigarette can cause some materials to burn like mad.

Mind you, saying that, what's the difference in asking for your clothes you wear having fire certificates?

Anyway, I digress.

Derby County have been allocated a further 500 tickets for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship game at Yeovil Town.

Tickets cost £20 for Adults, £16 for Senior Citizens, £13 for 16-21 Years Olds and £8 for Under 16s – which can be pre-booked by calling Yeovil’s Ticket Office on 01935 423 662 and collected on the day of the game.
http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/further-yeovil-tickets-made-available-1006970.aspx

Archived