The forum is dead

Leicester Ram

A combination of winning away, Bris' absence, the confidence we'll beat Leicester and not getting knocked out of the League Cup early has resulted in peace across the forum.

It's so boooorrriiing. And selling Theo will only make it worse. Can someone please tirelessly argue a negative point of view, the forum's life depends on it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A combination of winning away, Bris' absence, the confidence we'll beat Leicester and not getting knocked out of the League Cup early has resulted in peace across the forum.

It's so boooorrriiing. And selling Theo will only make it worse. Can someone please tirelessly argue a negative point of view, the forum's life depends on it.

Forest have stole a match by gettin Terrorist TV to broadcast their games live. Why can't we get a lucrative TV rights deal in America meaning we can all stay at home and watch streams instead of paying the outrageous Season Ticket prices

I may have missed the point of the thread

Forest have stole a match by gettin Terrorist TV to broadcast their games live. Why can't we get a lucrative TV rights deal in America meaning we can all stay at home and watch streams instead of paying the outrageous Season Ticket prices

I may have missed the point of the thread

Keep on trying though

Well on behalf of the mod team I'd like to say we're enjoying the peace and have time to drink pinacoladas in the mod room.

So ta muchlys lovelys :-D

Archived