Does everybody like music then? It seems so...

ladyram

A very good point was made to me this morning and it's about our classic track thread. Simply put, it's been noticed that there haven't been any arguments on it. No members arguing, no daft abuse has been dished out, in fact, it's all been very civilised .

Considering the thread has almost 5000 posts, there's not been any negative responses, just people sharing their own tastes in music.

Yep, I've chuckled at some of them, and I'll be honest, have skipped over others (you might know much I wish Bowie would never open his mouth again ;-)) but it's always good to know you can go on there and not walk into a row. I know the forum would be a boring place if we all agreed but sometimes an argument free thread is bliss.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still use the clasdic track thread for vids people, this thread was more about why some threads are not dominated by arguments about who's right or wrong.

(top tunes mind ;-)).

I think music is the one thing that everyone likes,whether it be rock,rap or classical.

You don't so much have arguements,more debates on why the type of music or the artists you listen to is the best.

And as we all know ,Rock music is the best and always will be. :D

You may now close the thread. ;)

BTW I never trust anyone who doesn't like music,there's something wrong with them. :ph34r:

I stay out of that thread now because its full of utter crap, classics thread says to me classic tracks but its just a random selection of noises now. Too much music snobbery in there as well, a new thread was created for modern tracks as the old farts couldn't accept that just because it came out when music was printed on CD's it can be a classic.

Every track in there most people should have heard, I wasn't around for the Beatles, or Elvis but I recognise the classics and so will the younger people on here. That can't be said about a lot of the music in that thread.

As I said in the Savage thread, calling him a legend was insulting every real Derby County legend.

Some of the music in that thread is an insult to those that made proper classics.

Trade description would have it taken down, I demand the thread title to be renamed 'Random musical ******' or 'Old folks sing song'

I use this forum to release my real world anger, sat behind a keyboard is awesome because if I do actually offend someone they can't hit me....plus I can ban them.  :lol:

Come on tho, that thread did go pants...

Honestly never looked pal, ladyram slags off Bowie in other threads that alone makes me angry and not want to go in there.

Makes a change. It's always me thats getting slagged off on here..

Omfg! Not another Ladyram music thread?

What's she like?

I opened this thread on behalf of one of our members.

I'm the nice one around here.

Archived