Breaking Bad - Who Lives, Who Dies (Spoilers)

Ambitious

remind me how it ends?

I think all the endings are immense, but for the life of me can't remember which order  :lol:

Jesse's birds died, then there's all that and at the end Skyler leaves Walt. Jesse's birds Dad is an air traffic controller and because he can't focus two planes crash. The pink teddy bear falls into the pool?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse's birds died, then there's all that and at the end Skyler leaves Walt. Jesse's birds Dad is an air traffic controller and because he can't focus two planes crash. The pink teddy bear falls into the pool?

Ah, yes...

I remember, through-out the season you have the pink bear in the pool and then you find out why, quite clever - think season 2 is probably my least favourite out of all of the breaking bads, and I still love it  :lol:

3 and 4, are another level though! 

Edit: just looked up season 4, that is.. just, wow.. the best series I have ever watched, outstanding. 

Just finished them today.

Wow!! What a journey.

I love Walt

I hate Jessie he's useless

I love Gus

I hate hate Gus

I hate Gus and Hector

I really hate Gus and Hector

I love Hank

I hate Hank

I hate Walt

I always hated Skyler

I hate Hank

I love Jessie

I really hate Walt

I love Walt

There's only Mike and Saul I liked all the way through.

What an intense journey!

Just finished them today.

Wow!! What a journey.

I love Walt

I hate Jessie he's useless

I love Gus

I hate hate Gus

I hate Gus and Hector

I really hate Gus and Hector

I love Hank

I hate Hank

I hate Walt

I always hated Skyler

I hate Hank

I love Jessie

I really hate Walt

I love Walt

There's only Mike and Saul I liked all the way through.

What an intense journey!

box set purchase coming up :)

• 1 month later...

I'm suprised movies aren't dead. Box sets are just the answer.

After Lord Of The Rings I thought it would be awesome if they made Wheel Of Time movies (anyone ever read them?) but again only a boxset could do it justice. It might be a bit of a bandwagon now but if you have a story to tell and you're characters actually have a personality then why stick it into 2 hours.

I'm sure even old skool inspired genius movie buffs like Tarantino could work wonders with a seasonal program. Not that he'd do it considering how much of his work is nods to classic styles and his obsession with film but its still there.

• 4 months later...

Finished, finally. F*cking A-Levels don't half get in the way.

Emotionally drained.

Ending was perfect, genuinely excellent tying up of everything.

Part of me wanted to see Jesse driving off into the sunset with Andrea and Brock, but another part knew it would never happen. He was the only really open end going, they did everything else pretty well. 

Looking back it's incredible how well it hit, every single character was genius in their own way. Walt, Jesse, Gus, Mike, Flynn, Hank, Saul, Tuco, Skinny Pete, Badger, Combo, Jane, Hector.

Mike and Saul in particular were my two favourite characters throughout, Saul was obviously the comic-relief and Mike was just brilliantly acted, absolute bad-ass.

Seeing interviews with the cast and Talking Bad it reminds me of LOTR in many ways, the sort of attitude of the cast towards each other and their characters, they clearly love them and each other. Also very proud of the material they've made, will be career defining for most.

Archived