The Large Tv Screens.

Boycie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to burst your bubble and all that but most of that is just paper money not actual money, advertising your own shirts then charging yourself for it (on paper) means you have higher turnover, all for FFP

excuse me! They said the screens would provide income to strengthen the team.

Well they will as a larger turnover means you can spend more on wages, which will allow you to strengthen the team.

You didn't actually think that Nigel would have a Barker like wedge of cash each year from the fruit machine TV screens cos 3 barkers came up when you switched them on!

Well they will as a larger turnover means you can spend more on wages, which will allow you to strengthen the team.

You didn't actually think that Nigel would have a Barker like wedge of cash each year from the fruit machine TV screens cos 3 barkers came up when you switched them on!

erm, no, ahem, obviously no.

No seriously I didn't.

Honest.

Didint you see the new shiny advertising tellies in the concourse? they wont be cheap to run

What new screens? I didn't even see an old one!

Sorry to burst your bubble and all that but most of that is just paper money not actual money, advertising your own shirts then charging yourself for it (on paper) means you have higher turnover, all for FFP
There are quite a few adverts for non DCFC related stuff so there will be some income other than the paper income you talk about All we need now is Yahoo to advertise on them and a big shirt sponsor deal from one of our owners' companies and we are done. Oops forgot we could play at the Yahoo Arena - sounds good and American.

Archived