The Large Tv Screens.

Boycie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the big screen now we've moved and can actually see it. People sitting in the top row of the NE corner can only see the players boots.

Fact.

I love the big screen now we've moved and can actually see it. People sitting in the top row of the NE corner can only see the players boots.

Fact.

Think how the people on the top row of the South West feel lady, I sat up there for that thriller in the cup a few seasons back against Millwall and I could barely work out who was who! I'm pretty certain that's the highest point of the ground too!

Think how the people on the top row of the South West feel lady, I sat up there for that thriller in the cup a few seasons back against Millwall and I could barely work out who was who! I'm pretty certain that's the highest point of the ground too!

They could come sit with us but it's full.

Are those premium seats up there?

They could come sit with us but it's full.

Are those premium seats up there?

I'm not sure whether there are many season ticket holders up there I sit East lower getting the rays but most likely the rain! And pay a premium price for that too!

I think if you can't see the big screen and get wet, or blinded by the sun, you shouldn't have to pay premium prices ( but maybe that's me being picky). That catergory should be for the best of everything but it's clearly not in this case is it?

I have to say, it's a bit of a rip off really imo. I'd go one further actually and say I think we - by moving to the SS - have got the better deal all round.

I really like the track they play when they show a clips and audio of the Rams though the year, does anyone know what track it is?

Can't remember what it sounds like. Ooops.

Archived