Sky Sports Championship Guide

Scott129

Not sure if there's already a topic where this has been mentioned but Sky Sports have published this guide/set of predictions for the forthcoming season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11689/8848719/championship-guide

Has a little bit of info for each team, transfer incomings and outgoings and also their "chances".

Here's what they said about us:

"Last season was Derby's highest finish for six years as they ended the campaign 10th and seven points shy of the play-offs. Clough has strengthened his squad this summer and a top-six spot is a realistic target for the Rams."

It seems as though we're flying under the radar a bit in terms of how other fans (including some of our own) see our chances of play-offs. If you look at the "professionals" though (pundits, writers, betting companies), a few of them have backed us as dark horses.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if there's already a topic where this has been mentioned but Sky Sports have published this guide/set of predictions for the forthcoming season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11689/8848719/championship-guide

Has a little bit of info for each team, transfer incomings and outgoings and also their "chances".

Here's what they said about us:

"Last season was Derby's highest finish for six years as they ended the campaign 10th and seven points shy of the play-offs. Clough has strengthened his squad this summer and a top-six spot is a realistic target for the Rams."

It seems as though we're flying under the radar a bit in terms of how other fans (including some of our own) see our chances of play-offs. If you look at the "professionals" though (pundits, writers, betting companies), a few of them have backed us as dark horses.

They also backed Ipswich and Leeds though  :lol:

I am not one to look at predictions of 'experts' it's anybodies guess - if we can learn to play outside of Derby, I have no doubts. I think that's the only prediction worth making. 

They also backed Ipswich and Leeds though :lol:

I am not one to look at predictions of 'experts' it's anybodies guess - if we can learn to play outside of Derby, I have no doubts. I think that's the only prediction worth making.

Or learn how to play more than 20 miles out of Derby ;)

Archived