Now TV

nfb

Has anyone tried it ? got any info about it, or advice ? seems for those of us stuck for getting to a game which is being shown £9.99 is a fair price to watch ones beloved team !

Cue p!ss taking, g'won ive got broad shoulders, but remember my 1st game was 1966 !

DCFC v MUFC 2-5.....  before some of u whippersnappers were thort of ! 

So ive paid my dues, (in 1968/9  i think  i missed 3 games, millwall , norwich and swindon, saw the rest, including friendlies,1 of them at St Johnstone ! ) 

Great times on the Popside :)

So, Now TV ?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried it on Xbox when they gave out a free trial, watched Tin Tin which wasn't as good as what it used to be, anyway the quality was spot on and no buffering, not much else to say really, just worked.

On the iPad theres a Sky Sports app you can watch all the sports channels on that if you are a Sky customer with sports, or they charge £5pm to use the app, I don't know if that lets you watch the channels or just lets you use the app for news and that. Worth looking into if you have one.

If you know somebody with Sky Sports you can have Sky Go on the Ipad.

That's what we've done. They were allowed 3 devices on Sky Go and we got one for our ipad. Ipad lead to the tellybox and ta da!

That's the most technological thing I know in the entire world.

Do you not own a laptop?

Yeah. Not used often though. Ipad up and running before the plug is in for the laptop.

If you're about to give me techno advice the speak slowly and clearly. Or speak to the missus and she can do it.

Yeah. Not used often though. Ipad up and running before the plug is in for the laptop.

If you're about to give me techno advice the speak slowly and clearly. Or speak to the missus and she can do it.

Simply... you just need a laptop with a HDMI socket... and a TV with a HDMI socket... then a HDMI cable. Then it's done.

Archived