Season Review DVD

admira

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it arrived and the quality is shocking.

Garish coloured blurred picture that looks like it's been pirated and the sound is all over the place.

Lastly, it does NOT feature every game and goal as it promises on the back cpover. 

Andy Appleby has just read my email of complaint., i will post his reply when received.

I have had you recent email passed on to me regarding the Season Review DVD.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that you are not satisfied with the product.

Firstly I accept the error in stating that the DVD had every game and goal. Due to the time restrictions on the DVD we removed some games, where we didn’t score or we lost or the video footage supplied was not fit for purpose, so that the best footage of the season was on it.

This brings me on to your point on the quality of match footage. I have looked at the master copy and a selection of DVD’s and I have noticed some issues with some of the away footage. Unfortunately the away footage is supplied by the opposing club and this is not always consistent in quality – this is something we are looking to improve this season.

As a club we are always looking to improve our offerings to supporters and your comments are greatly appreciated.

As you are not happy with the product, you are well within your rights to receive a refund – which can be done via the link below:

http://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/delivery.php

Thank you for your continued support.

Matt Reeder

Multi Media Manager

Not sure who's a bigger mug to be honest....

I'll go with everyone who's bought a season review for a rank average season.

Those DVDs - and the individual match ones - were invaluable to me a few years ago. I was very badly disabled and was housebound to the extent that I could not go to see Derby for 2 years. 

Those DVDs - and the individual match ones - were invaluable to me a few years ago. I was very badly disabled and was housebound to the extent that I could not go to see Derby for 2 years. 

May have been for the best if it was the wrong years. :ph34r:

I guess it's a good thing that they haven't sent me a copy despite advertising you would get a free one if you bought a year of Rams Player

Oh, that must explain why one turned up free with no explanation of why!

Archived