Best Sport on TV

Day

Best Sport on TV  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn right, why would I want to watch people drive round in a circle for 6 hours?

Maybe you're getting confused with the Scalextric starter kit, this is F1, a sport that uses tactics, science, engineering, technology and physically fit sportsmen.

I can't stand to watch overweight beer guzzling numb nuts with manky ears throwing a egg at each other before running head first into another numb nut. It's a sport you'd expect the cavemen to have played with rocks, we've moved on now, it's 2013.

Maybe you're getting confused with the Scalextric starter kit, this is F1, a sport that uses tactics, science, engineering, technology and physically fit sportsmen.

I can't stand to watch overweight beer guzzling numb nuts with manky ears throwing a egg at each other before running head first into another numb nut. It's a sport you'd expect the cavemen to have played with rocks, we've moved on now, it's 2013.

Just some guys driving in circles to me

Nice to see that rugby is winning as well!

Pfft thats the lions, like igaf. Its the equivalent of Team GB.

Try and separate it all you like but it's still overweight beer guzzling numb nuts with manky ears throwing a egg at each other before running head first into another numb nut.

He was always picked last for the school rugby team

Thank ****! 

Sat on me arse saying this is crap isn't the team mate they wanted apparently, I offered to go sniffing pants in the girls changing rooms instead but wasn't allowed 

Definitely cricket - not just The Ashes either.

Watching Derbyshire kick Festershire's arse yesterday was excellent.

Archived