Richard Dunne

belper.dcfc

Honestly, i think he would have been a very good signing for 1 or 2 years.  Always gives 100% , so he wouldn't just see this as a final pay day, and he has years of experience in the Premier League. Man City's player of the year 4 years in a row at one stage (2005-2008).  Just don't think we could compete with QPR on wages.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, i think he would have been a very good signing for 1 or 2 years.  Always gives 100% , so he wouldn't just see this as a final pay day, and he has years of experience in the Premier League. Man City's player of the year 4 years in a row at one stage (2005-2008).  Just don't think we could compete with QPR on wages.

I believe you'll find the forum convention is to agree that he is ***** and wouldn't have improved us anyway... :ph34r:

I believe you'll find the forum convention is to agree that he is ***** and wouldn't have improved us anyway... :ph34r:

Oh right....well in that case i think we'll be far better off without the possibly marginally overweight has-been.  Who needs a second rate Bucko substitute when you have the real thing?   How's that?

Archived