A song for our Nige?

PrivateDerby

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't comparing a situation to death at all.

It is trying to have a pop at Forest and the unfortunate Nigel Doughty.

Nigel Doughty did nothing wrong to us and, even if he did, we have no right to sing about his death.

we should ban pretty much every footballing song then judging by those accounts.

The "build a bonfire" song is too sensitive for some people too I guess? Stick the forest and Leicester on top and building the f'n lot blah blah, too offensive...

we should ban pretty much every footballing song then judging by those accounts.

The "build a bonfire" song is too sensitive for some people too I guess? Stick the forest and Leicester on top and building the f'n lot blah blah, too offensive...

One big difference.

It would be actually singing about a mans death.

Great..

I think you are alot of things, but i'm staying quiet for the time being on that subject.

Don't feed the trolls mate, told you this months ago.

It's alright for people to jump up and down in the Maggie Thatcher thread within five minutes of her popping her clogs. But an entirely different story when a certain poster (me, yourself, Bris, Mostyn) post anything.

Doughty has been dead well over a year, it's banter. The media label Michael Jackson "Wacko Jacko" - is this disrespecting him also? Afterall he is dead ofcourse.

Eranio your song is crap mate, get some Clouve!

This is coming from the fella who produced this amazing material; 

He is   

It's true

He's DERBY through and through

Nigel Clough, Nigel Clough

What a masterpiece!

Singing about someones death is banter because they've been dead more than a year?

f*ck me.

People were jumping up and down over the fact Maggie Thatcher had died. That was literally within seconds the news of her death had come out. That's surely more cold hearted than someone who's been dead for well over a year.

Dancing around in the streets, having parties and getting "the wicked witch is dead" song in the charts, that isn't disrespectful then?

It's quite funny this Eddie bloke is insulting another poster about calling a dead person. When alittle over two month's ago he wrote this within minutes of Maggie Thatchers death being annouced:

"It's a good job she's not going to be buried at sea. The first waltz would have claimed thousands."

"Rust In Peace?"

""Gotcha!"

Read the thread, the biggest hypocrite out there i'm telling ya' http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/11392-baroness-margaret-thatcher-has-died-of-a-stroke/?hl=thatcher

Atleast have a valid argument if you are going to insult someone Edward.

On subject, football is banter. Forest fans sung about the Philpot children, this is more disgraceful that  anything posted in this thread. What was said about that? Absolutely nothing.

People were jumping up and down over the fact Maggie Thatcher had died. That was literally within seconds the news of her death had came out. That's surely more cold hearted than someone who's been dead for well over a year.

It's quite funny this Eddie bloke is insulting another poster about calling a dead person. When alittle over a month ago he wrote this:

"It's a good job she's not going to be buried at sea. The first waltz would have claimed thousands."

"Rust In Peace?"

""Gotcha!"

Read the thread, the biggest hypocrite out there i'm telling ya' http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/11392-baroness-margaret-thatcher-has-died-of-a-stroke/?hl=thatcher

I was the first to condemn the Thatcher celebrations.

But i can see how a lot of people hated her.

There was no reason whatsoever to hate Doughty.

Great..

I think you are alot of things, but i'm staying quiet for the time being on that subject.

What you will never hear me do is mock the dead. I leave that sort of behaviour to mindless cretins.

Archived