England U21

CumbrianRam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only saw the first half but I thought Insigne and Borini looked frighteningly superior to any of the England forwards.
Redmond had a couple of dangerous moments and Shelvey looked a better player than I've previously given him credit for but there nothing to get excited about in that England performance

Watching Holland tonight shows that it is roys fault for the constant call ups.

Jack wilshere

Ox Chamberlain

Phil Jones

Kyle walker

Jack rodwell

Daniel sturridge

Danny welbeck

Chris Smalling

Are just the key names there's probably more all still eligible and would make us stronger.None of them are regular first team England players

But that's what people keep crying for the youth to be given a chance and get rid of the old gits, plus half of those will need the summer break as they will be at the World Cup next year.

But that's what people keep crying for the youth to be given a chance and get rid of the old gits, plus half of those will need the summer break as they will be at the World Cup next year.

But the only thing that stopped from going was two meaningless games in which sturridge got injured and Ox came of the bench against brazil. Kyle walker should be ahead of glen Johnson now. Its like when he called sterling and zaha up just to get them to choose England.i know we havnt won **** but we are 100% better than Jamaica and Ivory coast have some alright players but overall a lot better than them

Archived