Champions League Final

abertawe_ram

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks Ribery is an overrated pile of w*nk? 

He's phenomenal and did all the hard work with both of Bayern's goals..

Easily better than Bale and has far more in his locker.. The guy was tracking back all day and is very good at covering runs..

As for the game.. Bayern were far better after Dortmund's 20 minute spell.. I knew Dortmund would just run out of steam, they looked vastly inferior after those inital 20 minutes.. Also they looked very dodgy at the back, Bayern were in behind them on so many occasions if Robben was as clinical as Messi or Van Persie he would have scored 5.. Everything else Robben did was worldclass, such a good footballer..

Dortmund also got lucky that Bayern didn't score from anyone of their half dozen corners or so.. Everytime Bayern won the header and they really should have done better..

I like both sides, but Bayern were comfortably better but then again they should be given how they've spent in comparison to Dortmund.. Klopp deserves everything thrown his way in terms of plaudits and credit, he's done a phenomenal job there and to beat Real Madrid in the semi-finals over 2 legs is magical..

Archived