What do you dream about

Cisse

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dream about winning the lottery, I really dont think I would move house I wuldnt make my win public either, I would do the house up a wee bit, get garden sorted and let Mrs re decorate, get a DB7!

Beleive it or not I would still go into work, well until they draqgged me off site kicking and screaming,

Day 1 back at work I would order every tanker I can get my hands on and order them over the week at diferent time I would also order a wide range of third parties to turn up on site, from 44 tonne wagons down to a fleet of little vans all filling the yard up and ppl not having a clue what they are for.

Day two I would now get every single egg available in the country collected by a third party and once again get it all delivered on site at the same time so the yard is jam packed and no one can move

Day three would be spent sh!tting on all the senior managements desks there are seven of them and I would see how many I could get through before Im caught and dragged off site

Day four and five would be spent retiring people at work who I actually like and also telling people what I think of them

I would also buy my local football team and just spend my time running that club.

I have 2 options of which i would wish to happen:

1) I would like to have my own business and build as much as i possibly can and sell it for a large amount, leaving me to live the high life from 30 onwards.

2) Work my way up in the company i am in as it is quite laid back and they are a good group of people.

I also dream of becoming much better at conversation. I'm very good at holding conversation and saying how i feel through writing/ typing but for some reason i struggle to find words to speak, which is obviously some kind of confidence issue.

I s'pose i don't really care about the first 2 as long as i can conquer my confidence issues and be able to hold conversation with no effort and not be self conscious throughout.

some deep **** there! any advice would be appreciated.

People who say they will still go to work if they win the lottery are liars

My friend who passed away in January was a millionaire all her life. For almost forty years she worked as a paper pusher although she didn't have to.

Billy Davies in a Leotard, I usually wake up screaming :(

Billy Davies in a leopard. I usually wake of laughing.

Oh in that case, I'd love to go for a pint with Bris (Seriously)

Come to Mexico and I'll take you out for a beer..

If I won the lottery, I would build some apartments near the university I work at for the students as it's a good 15kms from the city..

I'd continue working of course.. I'd probably try and get going a semi-professional football team in my area as the closest team to here (semi-pro) is 300kms away and the closest professional team to here is 1,700kms away (which is a 24 hour drive!).

Oh wait we're talking about what we dream about.. Just building a house with a beautiful Palapa similar to this..

1349233202_443264952_5-Estrenela-bonita-

Archived