Phil Neville

SalfordRam

From a reliable source I believe we have offered Phil Neville the chance to play at Pride Park next year.

From the same source I have been told that he has now got a couple of options. Play for us, go to Dubai for an easy payday or potentially go with Moyes in a coaching role and get his badges.

The source is a very reliable one as he knows Phil personally and professionally.

Let me know what you think!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'd only be contracted for home games? Strange.

Haha, yes... only home games. But in all seriousness it was someone from the united class of '92 who has told me this as well as another person I know who is Phil Nevilles physio.

I'm not saying he is defo signing but he HAS DEFO had contact from us.

Salford Ram is my new favourite person.

I love stories like this, reliable sources etc etc. Its just like all scousers have had a trail for liverpool, you know its bullpoo but they make it sound so believable.

The only time ive seen Phil Neville in Derby was when i worked at Breadsall Priory when Man Utd stayed before a game, bet thats gonna be the next time we see him in Derby too.

Love it though

Initial thought is No thanks, not unless he is also part of the management team and is here as an experienced head. Short term thinking regarding position wise and high wages. Regardless of his quality on the pitch though I'm sure he'd add loads to the dressing room.

From a reliable source I believe we have offered Phil Neville the chance to play at Pride Park next year.

From the same source I have been told that he has now got a couple of options. Play for us, go to Dubai for an easy payday or potentially go with Moyes in a coaching role and get his badges.

The source is a very reliable one as he knows Phil personally and professionally.

Let me know what you think!

I think that we could not even start to contemplate looking at paying his wage demands

I think that we could not even start to contemplate looking at paying his wage demands

I think he would be cheaper than we might imagine. And to continue playing regularly and at a good level, Dropping to a team such as Derby would be a good idea

Archived