Sam Rush really does want us to go up (or does he?)

Hans

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaahh OK it's all so clear now.......still sounds like a pile of cack to me but does make good reading all the same

just relaying info, I'm not particularly for or against Clough. i do think that given the opportunity to get a proven manager in the right scenario that it would happen under Rush.

not really bothered to be honest, he had no reason to lie about it and I was merely passing it on, not fussed if you don't believe it but it did happen.

theres other things too, but i'll keep them to myself seeing as it'll all end in arguments 

So you say, as second hand information, and I find that very doubtful. For someone to do that of his position would be so pathetic I'd want him out of a job right away.

What kind of Chief Executive screws up a team sheet and storms out of hospitality in front of another teams dignitaries just because he doesn't like the line-up if a side for a game such as that?

So I'm going to have to presume it didn't happen at all. But do carry on.

just relaying info, I'm not particularly for or against Clough. i do think that given the opportunity to get a proven manager in the right scenario that it would happen under Rush.

Why don't we get Sam Rush to pick the team every Saturday, there's an idea :) Maybe he is doing and we don;t know about it, ever thought of that one?

i'll keep my head down now then!  B)

That's a good idea if the nonsense that "the main one being at the Brighton away game when Sam received the team sheet looked at it, ripped it up and stormed out" is the best that you have. The rest of what you say you have to tell must be really stretching your imagination. :)

So you say, as second hand information, and I find that very doubtful. For someone to do that of his position would be so pathetic I'd want him out of a job right away.

What kind of Chief Executive screws up a team sheet and storms out of hospitality in front of another teams dignitaries just because he doesn't like the line-up if a side for a game such as that?

So I'm going to have to presume it didn't happen at all. But do carry on.

I heard Nigel received next year's budgets,ripped them up and stormed out (but I didn't really).

Archived