Sam Rush really does want us to go up (or does he?)

Hans

I've listened to Sam Rush on the radio a few times, and went to his talk that he gave in Belper. And his most recent one which he gave on Friday on Radio Derby, he says over the summer fans will be excited by our transfer activity, I think he is most certainly a welcome change over Mr Glick who was just so decietful to fans it was painfully. rush really seems like he wants us to get promotion, so I hope this is the time that GSE put their money where their mouth Is and back the manager, on targets that would get us that play off push of course.

Or of course he is just another yes man to a company that is happy to make a profit at the expense performances and average atmospheres and ticket revenues, although I think Mr Rush would be shooting himself in the foot if he's said all these things which certainly sound ambitious, that turn out to be just PR to shut they likes of us moaners up. I hope he's the first not the second.

Next season is the season for change!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've listened to Sam Rush on the radio a few times, and went to his talk that he gave in Belper. And his most recent one which he gave on Friday on Radio Derby, he says over the summer fans will be excited by our transfer activity, I think he is most certainly a welcome change over Mr Glick who was just so decietful to fans it was painfully. rush really seems like he wants us to get promotion, so I hope this is the time that GSE put their money where their mouth Is and back the manager, on targets that would get us that play off push of course.

Or of course he is just another yes man to a company that is happy to make a profit at the expense performances and average atmospheres and ticket revenues, although I think Mr Rush would be shooting himself in the foot if he's said all these things which certainly sound ambitious, that turn out to be just PR to shut they likes of us moaners up. I hope he's the first not the second.

Next season is the season for change!

what profit, I swear we lost 7m?

This guy is real and honest.

The time he gave it away that he really wants to be CEO in the premier league was when we beat Leeds and were really close to the playoffs and on the radio Ed Dawes said that he could see Sam running down the steps, the all you heard in the background was Sam shouting were close to playoffs! results have gone our way! 

Archived