A question for pun infested mods and admins

Cisse

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Cisse.

I asked a simple question after my transfer gossip column got locked, all I asked was where can we talk about transfer gossip if not in the transfer thread/section? I think I was greeted with the threat of a ban! :(

This is a great forum and I'm enjoying the differing opinions, there are threads for all kinds of things, even Margaret Thatcher ffs, but nowhere can I tell the story of what a certain player told my security guard mate... or whatever.

With its sophisticated design and clever technology, the Ford Mondeo continues to win awards.

It’s been crowned Best Family Car as well as Best Estate Car for both 2011 and 2012.

The award-winning credentials of the Mondeo come from its perfect balance of style and sophistication.

For example, turn the steering wheel 30° and the static cornering lights automatically give more light on sharper bends.

Furthermore the Mondeo now delivers significantly enhanced performance and improved fuel efficiency, whilst simultaneouly reducing CO2 emissions.

With its sophisticated design and clever technology, the Ford Mondeo continues to win awards.

It’s been crowned Best Family Car as well as Best Estate Car for both 2011 and 2012.

The award-winning credentials of the Mondeo come from its perfect balance of style and sophistication.

For example, turn the steering wheel 30° and the static cornering lights automatically give more light on sharper bends.

Furthermore the Mondeo now delivers significantly enhanced performance and improved fuel efficiency, whilst simultaneouly reducing CO2 emissions.

best car i ever had..bar none..2 litre injected  , Ghia ,  guz like joe..

I agree Cisse.

I asked a simple question after my transfer gossip column got locked, all I asked was where can we talk about transfer gossip if not in the transfer thread/section? I think I was greeted with the threat of a ban! :(

This is a great forum and I'm enjoying the differing opinions, there are threads for all kinds of things, even Margaret Thatcher ffs, but nowhere can I tell the story of what a certain player told my security guard mate... or whatever.

Yes we should have a proper transfer rumor thread. Nothing official, just rumors.

Hey...come on the Ford Mondeo is hugely spacious, superb to drive and impressively refined.

The diesel and turbocharged petrol engines are strong and smooth.

However apparently some people find the sheer size of the Mondeo quite daunting.

I agree Cisse.

Transfer rumours thread has had those rules for years - its survived with little complaint

I think you'll fond the reply which mentioned the ban was about you OP on who decides to lock threads etc.... Not about posting "inside info"

Off topic section?

I was thinking of more obscure and random topics that aren't probably worthy of a thread e.g you may have seen something funny during the day or you just want to get something off your chest you can stick it in one thread, hopefully it could then lead to some 'banter' without anything becoming to personal. That way the more significant/serious topics can hopefully stay on track. 

There should be a thread where we can say things like....

the five-door Mondeo has a massive boot, offers lots of passenger space and the most comfortable ride in its class. What's more, it's still fun to drive. Even basic Edge trim gets alloy wheels and air-conditioning, while top-level Titanium models are lavishly equipped....

.without fear of embarrassment or ridicule.

I like this forum because everyone knows pretty much where they stand, and most people know where the line is. 

I know what you mean about having a place to say naughty, shitty things but I reckon it'd bring the place down a bit... I've had a quick look on other fans forums where they've got a 'do not enter if offended section' but they just seem really pointless and a bit pikie. 

I've said a few things on here that have been deleted and I felt a bit bad after so I try to think about what I say now.

Please can someone get the fittest women appreciation thread going again? That's still open, business as usual  :lol: 

Archived