Connor Doyle getting a new contract.

joeb93

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is he still here?

He's not THAT young. He should be either getting a run out if he's good enough or out on loan surely?

Not going to improve by not playing. And a cheap rubbish player is like me selling you a cheap snowboard.

Why slate him off? The lad has never had the chance to play in his natural position and gets played on the wing, when he isn't a winger. And it's not as if he's on mega bucks.......

Derby fans - it's what we do.

I wonder what 50% of our fans would have thought years ago when we kept a player like Peter Daniel on the books for a number of years without him getting a game until Roy McFarland got crocked? He then came into the side and performed so well that he won Player of the Season (just like Jake Buxton ought to this year).

thank you, some people have sense. were wanting to go forward not go backwards. This probarly means robinson will go and instead of a replacement we will have doyle instead. JOKE

Why is he still here?

He's not THAT young. He should be either getting a run out if he's good enough or out on loan surely?

Not going to improve by not playing. And a cheap rubbish player is like me selling you a cheap snowboard.

Sam Rush has confirmed this at the question and answer session.

Good.

Only idiots write players off when they've only seen them play for 15 minutes.

Archived