An Apology from me

RedZoe

A couple of nights ago I posted and should not have. I took p taking too far and went  too bawdy and indeed, tawdry. For this I apologise.

A particularly bad few days' news, combined with Px painkillers and too much drink made for a very bad combo, and extremely bad judgement on my part. Not an excuse in any way. Poor judgement and, consequently, poor taste and inappropriate.

We've all regretted stuff, mine was unfortunately on a public forum, so the shame was compounded., probably deservedly so.

I'm sorry for any I offended. I cannot really say more other than I am sorry again and was under very extreme family pressure stresses at the time, and I am sorry for both a lapse in standards on my part and any offence caused.

Zoe

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of nights ago I posted and should not have. I took p taking too far and went too bawdy and indeed, tawdry. For this I apologise.

A particularly bad few days' news, combined with Px painkillers and too much drink made for a very bad combo, and extremely bad judgement on my part. Not an excuse in any way. Poor judgement and, consequently, poor taste and inappropriate.

We've all regretted stuff, mine was unfortunately on a public forum, so the shame was compounded., probably deservedly so.

I'm sorry for any I offended. I cannot really say more other than I am sorry again and was under very extreme family pressure stresses at the time, and I am sorry for both a lapse in standards on my part and any offence caused.

Zoe

can you give me a link please.

Zoe I can't speak for everyone but i have no problem with you unlike some of your lot that have been on earlier. I can not see there is anything to appologise for. Hope you are ok.

You are forgiven for whatever it is you did.

pathetic brown nosing franco.......

Seriously Zoe, you don't appear to have offended anyone. We've all occasionally been embarrassed by something we've posted when we are "tired and emotional" so dunna worry about it.

franco certainly doesn't :lol:

pathetic brown nosing franco.......

Seriously Zoe, you don't appear to have offended anyone. We've all occasionally been embarrassed by something we've posted when we are "tired and emotional" so dunna worry about it.

franco certainly doesn't :lol:

No, I did offend. Ladyram deleted said post, and was more than reasonable with it, for which I thank her very much. I have not been here since to apologise and now do so unreservedly, hence me posting this and deservedly opening myself up to a total bo-lo-kng. (Well deserved). It was not intentional, nor personal to anyone and was very much fuelled by booze, events and painkillers.

So, I am sorry. Can a mod please lock this thread ASAP as I just intended it to be a public apology, and esp to anyone offended: no more no less, certainly not anything sympathetic. Thanks.

Archived