The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilgallon is a classic example of wasting the prime of your career.

With a name like that, who can blame him?

I could murder a few pints myself.

Ipswich and Bolton as well "apparently"

Played a decent amount last season in the prem so there's going to be interest. Was brilliant for Sheff U!

How long ago was that for Sheffield utd? He hasn't done anything of note for a long time. Was a decent player but I don't think anyone knows his level now

When he moved from Leeds to Sheffield United he was the undisputed best centre back in the division - shame that was in 2007. 

It's a gamble, but someone will take it - and, obviously if it comes on people will be saying 'well why didn't we go in for him, known quality' whereas if it doesn't come off people will say 'remember when he used to be a player, now his a has-been - can't believe they signed him'

the power of football fan hindsight.

"http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/02/11/Captain_Hindsight_766605" alt="Captain_Hindsight_766605">

According to Nixon in the Mirror, Fulham want him on loan.

In the article in the people it also mentions Fulham.

However Liverpool don't want him to go on loan to another Premiership club because you can't insert an emergency recall clause if he goes to another prem club.

He's absolutely woeful! You and other Derby fans might think he's decent, ex prem and all that, but he's hated by Wolves fans. Watched Wolves a decent amount this season and he's shocking!!

On par as a team effort they were all woeful this last season, with his experience in a team like ours playing good possession football could work well, would be pleased to see us sign him however outlandish it might be!

Archived