The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his was a youth player at arsenal looked very good.

When? I don't get how a lot of people have seen him play or know he is very good... I haven't even heard of him  :lol:

He must of played a couple of premier league games, or european games for Derby fans to have an opinion on him - I don't tend to watch Arsenals youth team, personally  :lol:

When? I don't get how a lot of people have seen him play or know he is very good... I haven't even heard of him  :lol:

He must of played a couple of premier league games, or european games for Derby fans to have an opinion on him - I don't tend to watch Arsenals youth team, personally  :lol:

yeah he played against reading this season. His played 1 champs league game as well forgot who against. Quick, can beat players, relaxed on the ball

There's a few of you seem to rate him. Wonder if height's the reason Arsenal let him go, He's 5 foot 3. Second on the left i think.

298.imagevenue.com/loc423/th_896000782_Meade_Yennaris_Arshavin_122_423lo

I just think he isn't good enough for Arsenal - they'll watch him every day remember, watched his growth since he was a kid and done pretty much everything for him.

It's unlikely they would go 'well he is a fantastic young talent, could be a premier league star in the future - but his too small let's release him for nothing' 

Another youth player that hasn't made the grade, I don't know anything about him - and I don't even know where he'll sign (all seems a bit odd) but for me he is a player I wouldn't be surprised to never see or hear of again (ryan smith) but as I said, I didn't even know he existed until I saw his name in this post.

yeah he played against reading this season. His played 1 champs league game as well forgot who against. Quick, can beat players, relaxed on the ball

Started against Olympiakos I believe. Played very well according to my mate.

How about Leigh Griffiths who is on loan at Hibs from Wolves???

22 years old and 5'11" (I dont know much more about him to be honest :))

His record to date is:

Livingston - 26 goals in 53 games

Dundee - 33 goals in 62 games

Hibs - 39 in 76 games

A goal in just less that every 2 games!

Has just been named in the Jock senior squad and surely would be within our budget.

His record to date is:

Hibs - 39 in 76 games

Has just been named in the Jock senior squad and surely would be within our budget.

Wolves will perhaps want to keep him, rather than their other 'stars' - who knows though. They still have their parachute payments, which we should remember! 

His record to date is:

Hibs - 39 in 76 games

Said he wants to stay at Hibs so I can see Wolves selling to them.

Never seen him play, never even heard of him.

Has he been on loan, or played a load of games for arsenal or something?

I watch quite abit of youth football, I like seeing the talent coming through. I believe they let him go because they already have international starting leftbacks in Gibbs and Monreal. So he would never really be able to properly brake through. I would say he is about mid-table to lower championship standard now, and since he's what... 20, he has quite a bit of potential to show.

Said he wants to stay at Hibs so I can see Wolves selling to them.

I saw that alright but Wolves took up the option of an extra year on his contract so they could get a fee rather than lose him on a free. I'm not sure Hibs have got any money. Wolves paid €150k for him so there may be a decent deal to be done.

I watch quite abit of youth football, I like seeing the talent coming through. I believe they let him go because they already have international starting leftbacks in Gibbs and Monreal. So he would never really be able to properly brake through. I would say he is about mid-table to lower championship standard now, and since he's what... 20, he has quite a bit of potential to show.

If he comes in cheap, he could be a step up from Hoggie (although, bit harsh on him)

Archived