mclaren

Pudding Jack

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy doesn't wait things out does he?

I think he's been rather unlucky in that he left Wolfsburg, Forest and now Twente within a year of taking over.. Maybe with more time he can sort it out..

It's interesting to see many managers now managing abroad.. You see ex Pl managers like George Burley, Chris Coleman, John Gregory, Colin Todd and Peter Reid have stints in the likes of UAE, Thailand, Denamrk, Holland, Greece etc. and it's good to know that they're willing to go abroad..

If things don't work out for me I might persue a coaching career in the US or Carribean.

its a fairly thankless job managing in england reallly int it.... if i was a football manager i'd well be off managing in sunnier climbs. away from englands pigeon **** coloured skies. here theyre waiting to get the sack, or the fans turning on you. look at Wenger now... hounded by the press at every interview. fancy not winning a trophy for ten years? like all the other 95% of clubs in the league.

Maybe Steeeve could coach down South America? It would do him good to start at the bottom and work his stock back up again?

Not sure that would be wise - he has a bit of history when it comes to having affairs and if he saw the girls in Mexico his head would explode 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Maybe Steeeve could coach down South America? It would do him good to start at the bottom and work his stock back up again?

Surely that would be Australia?

I mean it's probably the only place in world football where Emile Heskey gets called a legend

Archived