New clough haters...

WestLondonRam

This is just getting funny now...

I don't know about you but I am glad these people have turned up.

Maybe there not so bad after all. Maybe it's a ploy to get us all to start having man love and get behind the team.

Thanks for all your imput you have given me a renewed faith and more desire to push on with the last 14 games.

Thanks for galvanizing the forum and fans back together for the last push in the season.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're saying that Derby fans come on here to knock our manager and to provoke a reaction from people like me, making them say silly things, in the hope that it backfires and we back Nige and the lads even more? Resulting in an unbeaten run and ultimately promotion to the prem?

That's some conspiracy mate...

Hope it works.

So you're saying that Derby fans come on here to knock our manager and to provoke a reaction from people like me, making them say silly things, in the hope that it backfires and we back Nige and the lads even more? Resulting in an unbeaten run and ultimately promotion to the prem?

That's some conspiracy mate...

Hope it works.

Crazier things has happened.

I'm not "anti-Clough" at all. That would suggest I actually want him to fail and I'm against him.

The truth is that I just do not believe Clough is a good manager, I base this on many many things.

But well done on creating yet another article about Clough as manager.

Archived