Favourite Ram of all time

Day

Who's your favourite Ram of all time, only name the one, I'm sure we could all name a few.

For me it has to be Wanchope, not the most techically gifted player we have ever had, although just watching him play put a smile on my face, his goal against United at Old Trafford was one I'l never forget.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of players that I can remember, I'm young so only have first hand experience of the Rams since the early 1990s.

Shortlist:

Stimac

Eranio

Wanchope

Seth

Idiakez

Teale

The winner for me has to be Igor. A real talented defender who had such a remarkable influence on the team and helped give it a level of stability we haven't had since the 1990s. An inspirational player and great servant to DCFC.

Originally posted by David;1315

Who's your favourite Ram of all time, only name the one, I'm sure we could all name a few.

For me it has to be Wanchope, not the most techically gifted player we have ever had, although just watching him play put a smile on my face, his goal against United at Old Trafford was one I'l never forget.

Steve Bloomer, enough said. The Original Pear Tree Ram.

I may shock a few here - but my favourite Ram of all time is Richard Jackson.

Only been to about 10 games in my life but the games he played he never put a foot wrong at right or left back - good pro.

Was disappointed when he left to be honest - thought he might have done a reasonable job in the Prem but those who seen him more than me might disagree!

Close second would be Rasiak - was at the 3-0 demolition of F*rest when he popped up with two great goals.

Originally posted by Boycie;1865

You are entitled to your opinion on this Forum. It's not going to turn into a full scale slanging match.

Jackson was ***** though.

No you're right, he was Steady like Eddy.

How very dare you.

Yea - so dependable, him and Edworthy at right and left back in the Prem would have been...marginally better than having Mears/Lewis/Jay.

Archived