February Games

CumbrianRam

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southampton were outstanding today. Yeah, City weren't at their best, not by a long shot. But credit goes to Southampton...and they've looked very good since that new manager came in. A strange decision at the time, but it has already paid off imo.

Apparently I was on a wind-up and purposely looking for arguements when I said it was a good decision..

Time will tell I guess but they've made a solid start.. I think they'll stay up comfortably in the end but next season will be big for him.. If he can use his knowledge and bring in a few players from La Liga they could become a carbon copy of Swansea

Apparently I was on a wind-up and purposely looking for arguements when I said it was a good decision..

Time will tell I guess but they've made a solid start.. I think they'll stay up comfortably in the end but next season will be big for him.. If he can use his knowledge and bring in a few players from La Liga they could become a carbon copy of Swansea

I didn't say you were on a wind-up, I just said that you were a contrarian. You are, and whether you were right or wrong, it was the way you came across looking for a response from others and you got it.

Though yeah...you were right...

I didn't say you were on a wind-up, I just said that you were a contrarian. You are, and whether you were right or wrong, it was the way you came across looking for a response from others and you got it.

Though yeah...you were right...

I would be lying if I said I didn't like being a contrarian..

Although I don't go looking for reasons for being so... I agree with so many posts on this forum, I just don't really feel the need to contribute by saying 'good post' or 'I agree'.. I only really post on the threads where I feel there is a general debate to be had..

Archived