I'm hiding in here tonight

Day

3 clips from entries were played on RD this morn, all of them crap but I predict Russia will win, followed closely by Denmark. You heard it here first.

Bonnie's Backcombed Barnett will get nil poit.

BTW,have tidied this place up again ready for Saturday's prime time viewing of this years Eurofail contest, I've baggied my place at the front away from the scene of many squashed jaffas imprinted in me new bean bags. Dirty beggars you lot.

i reckon Denmark will win, bonnie won't get 0 but she won't so well either I'm thinking 20th.

Anyway I won't be here, mates have organised a eurovision party so I'll be off there.

And don't you touch my Jaffa stash!!!

Ok peoples. Am comfy on me bean bag, have helped meself to some of Franco's jaffas and am ready to point and laugh at our European, hairy armpitted fooookwit neighbours.

Wonder if we'll get 12 points....in total?

France kicks it off with a woman who looks like she had a rough night. She could have combed the rats nest on her head

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't you find a better colour than that? Something a bit less loud, can't hommmmmmm in peace amid such psychedelicness!!

A sterling effort mind. Have a jaffa, I bought a new stash.

Can't you find a better colour than that?

A sterling effort mind. Have a jaffa, I bought a new stash.

you don't like white then ? i'm painting over that sickly green , left by Franco ..

cheers , don't mind if i do .. :)

you don't like white then ? i'm painting over that sickly green , left by Franco ..

cheers , don't mind if i do .. :)

White? With you set of tramps? No chance.

Change it.

Used some petty cash and replenished stocks of anti depressants anorl. There was only 1 ripped box left.