Some eBay users are stupid!

trekkie_ram

I've noticed some stupid things on eBay recently.

Some sensible people have sold unwanted gift vouchers on ebay, the people buying them have paid more (inc. shipping) than the vouchers are worth!! This includes iTunes cards, and store vouchers.

Also, I've been monitoring PC components to improve my system, and people are buying them for more than you can get them on ebuyer / novatech / overclockers etc.

Why are stupid people preventing me from getting a bargain?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sold a Playstation 3 after a years use for exactly how much I paid for it, they were £50 cheaper at Tesco brand new at the time.

You know what I hate on eBay tho, people who get their mates to bid up an auction, I don't think that's right at all

I sold a Playstation 3 after a years use for exactly how much I paid for it, they were £50 cheaper at Tesco brand new at the time.

You know what I hate on eBay tho, people who get their mates to bid up an auction, I don't think that's right at all

er, no.

I lost my 100% feedback cos a guy I bought something off never posted it out to me even though he got my money. Cheeky get left me negative because I questioned it, and he got the money the day after the auction finished. Couldn't be arsed complaining, haven't been back to it since. I use Amazon a lot now.

Archived