Scotland

valleyram

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was o

I thought he looked really tired at Millwall, and along with hendrick, was one of the worst on the pitch.

I was only joking.Hes looked tired in quite a few this season but thats expected when we rely so heavily on stamina because of our closing down quickly tactics.But to do that 3 times in a week is hard to ask.We have one of the smallest squads and for me only 2 players stand out from the rest to be picked every week.Jamie ward and richard keogh the rest can be rotated thats why i dont understand sending bailey on loan.Hes a very good passer of the ball equally as good on the other foot someone who could have given jeff,bryson or hughes a rest.It annoys when i hear warnock moaning about needing funds his squad is twice the size of ours they have alot more senior players and also the youth players that have come through where as we have the majority of youth.In january we dont need to be spending a Million on a player(we dont have it anyway) but it should be smart buys.From free transfers to Loan with view to buy i always rated pitman at bristol city very similar to steve davies who ironically has replaced him.We could loan him and offer a small fee to take him off them at the end as i read on sky sports they want to cut their wage bill.But Some of the U21s need to step up.Whats up with Tom Naylor he looked very assured in his few games looked the part but there was talk of moving him on like bailey and davies.Only 20 right

Archived