Woops

Stimacked

U21s unbeaten start to the season came to a rotten end today. Leeds stuffed our U21s 5-0. Someone called Hall scored most. Green played for them. Sounds like Deeney had a mare and handed them the 1st. Buxton was put on as a makeshift centre forward. That sellars lad was given another chance. Guess we won't see him in a Rams shirtagain. Bennett was not in the squad. (injured ?) Kane Richards wss back from his Matlock loan. Oh well hope they learn a lesson or two from it. Forest U21s are up next week.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U21s unbeaten start to the season came to a rotten end today. Leeds stuffed our U21s 5-0. Someone called Hall scored most. Green played for them. Sounds like Deeney had a mare and handed them the 1st. Buxton was put on as a makeshift centre forward. That sellars lad was given another chance. Guess we won't see him in a Rams shirtagain. Bennett was not in the squad. (injured ?) Kane Richards wss back from his Matlock loan. Oh well hope they learn a lesson or two from it. Forest U21s are up next week.

Green is in their u21 team??

Yes, not a great day at the office. Error for the first and a poor first half from both teams. In fairness, we had sellers and Naylor in CM positions, doubt we will see sellers again although I said that last week. Mason has a slight knock I think, so didn't have a striker at all. Dare I say I long for the return of Doyle, he would have done well today.

They seemed to have a strong team out - Ryan Hall is on loan from southend, widely tipped as one of the best wingers in the lower league, moved to leeds and found chances hard to come by so tearing us to **** seems to be his way of saying 'play me' which I can't blame him.

He was a player I hoped we would go in for, but heard he had a less than desirable past, so passed on him.

Archived