Movember Games

Day

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle losing isn't a shock.. They were the most overrated team in the PL last season.. So many of their games they won through clinical finishing, they rarely dominated a game and if they didn't get the first goal it looked like it was all over for them..

Of Newcastles victories this season especially against WBA and Spurs and their draws at Liverpool, Reading and Everton they were extremely fortunate and were largely 2nd best throughout all of those games..

I think last season they had the luck but this season they're back to their normal self.. I'll be suprised if they make the top 8 this season as I can see the likes of Spurs, Liverpool, Fulham and WHU finishing above them..

Newcastle losing isn't a shock.. They were the most overrated team in the PL last season.. So many of their games they won through clinical finishing, they rarely dominated a game and if they didn't get the first goal it looked like it was all over for them..

Of Newcastles victories this season especially against WBA and Spurs and their draws at Liverpool, Reading and Everton they were extremely fortunate and were largely 2nd best throughout all of those games..

I think last season they had the luck but this season they're back to their normal self.. I'll be suprised if they make the top 8 this season as I can see the likes of Spurs, Liverpool, Fulham and WHU finishing above them..

Oh Bris. One day you will understand humour.

Bale took the p1ss out of Wilshere's height when they squared up after Bale threw they most gay slap I've ever seen in my entire life.

The Bale bandwagon is still strong.... He has a shot that went miles wide and "oooooooooh that was close!!"

I'd rather have Mikel Beck than Daniel Sturridge.

I'd rather have Claude Davis than David Luiz.

No surprise to see Roberto di Matteo getting shown up for what he is now.

Can he try to be like Pep any harder?

I wonder if Lineker is still comparing the way Chelsea play to Barcelona? They've got 50% possession approx off Liverpool and WBA haven't they?

That referee today was racist imo...

Archived