Just felt it needed to be said.

RamOfKansas

Most of you probably hate me, I mean I would too if I actually read what I write here half the time. But no, I just let it flow out in a river of insane rant complete with everything that is wrong with Americans. However, I must say I like you people. The majority of you welcomed me as the "special" American fan, the rest of you just rolled your eyes. The majority of you're stupid for it, and the rest are genius. But I like stupid. Thanks for having me here and allowing me to develop this crazed love I now have for the Footballin Rams of Derby(mostly it's Jake Buxton, but he is a Footballin Ram). I still yearn for the day when I can visit Pride Park, and I hope that if anyone here makes it over the pond and heaven forbid to the great giant grassy wasteland that is Kansas, I hope you'll give me a holler.

Now I'll complete this dumpster fire and quit embarrassing myself.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of you probably hate me, I mean I would too if I actually read what I write here half the time. But no, I just let it flow out in a river of insane rant complete with everything that is wrong with Americans. However, I must say I like you people. The majority of you welcomed me as the "special" American fan, the rest of you just rolled your eyes. The majority of you're stupid for it, and the rest are genius. But I like stupid. Thanks for having me here and allowing me to develop this crazed love I now have for the Footballin Rams of Derby(mostly it's Jake Buxton, but he is a Footballin Ram). I still yearn for the day when I can visit Pride Park, and I hope that if anyone here makes it over the pond and heaven forbid to the great giant grassy wasteland that is Kansas, I hope you'll give me a holler.

Now I'll complete this dumpster fire and quit embarrassing myself.

two words.

Moon shine.

Hell yeah ROK, we Brits are with Team America!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Right, when do we bomb the hell out of Iran? guess we are just waiting for Mitt to get on board?

AAAAAWWWWW Brought a tear to my eye, if you pay for me to come to Kansas I will come, but only if you take me to see the yellow brick road.

Easy to do, that's just a good 30 minute jog from hometown to Sedan. There's about 5 different houses that claim that's where Dorothy lived though. And 10 museums that each claim to have the legitimate ruby red slippers.

Archived