Goal celebrations

Uptherams

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No goal music! Please!!!!!

I thought on Tuesday that finally, somebody from the club heard about us not wanting goal music, cos for our 1st there wasn't any and it was brilliant, well chuffed I was.

And then the 2nd went in and the fooookin thing came back 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> same for the 3rd.

I reckon now whoever was in charge of the poxy thing forgot to do it for the 1st one. Lucky us eh? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Btw someone put that song in the all time classic song thread

Don't bother. If it finds it's way in there it's getting put in the bin file, cos it's bloody dire!

No offense Uptherams.

They played wonderwall when Wardy scored, dont think anyone joined in.

Pride Park is a dump. Proper dump.

It's a kids party. I hate home games. I cringe.

Pride Park with it's goal music, its "West Stand let's hear some noise" and "this is your two minute warning" and the silences and kids reading names out....

The worse ground i know.

Atleast Coventry is empty and you expect nothing from it. Pride Park with it's 25k attendance and it's "now sing" instructions is the most disappointing ground you can go to this year. A flop. Embarrassing.

Pride Park with it's goal music, its "West Stand let's hear some noise" and "this is your two minute warning" and the silences and kids reading names out....

The worse ground i know.

Atleast Coventry is empty and you expect nothing from it. Pride Park with it's 25k attendance and it's "now sing" instructions is the most disappointing ground you can go to this year. A flop. Embarrassing.

I agree, although I think most new stadiums lose that atmosphere now, as there so far away from the pitch, and so open. I went to Goodison Park a few months ago, and the atmosphere was cracking, something I've never experienced at a stadium before while sitting in the home end, made me realise how bads Derby is, although I do think with the embarrassing points you did bring up, I don't think we help ourselves.

The worse ground i know.

You're gonna get your fookin head kicked in..

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Archived