Player ratings today

North_Stand_Ram

Franky - 7. didn't have much to do but i liked how used the defenders and played out from the back and was always an option for a pass back!

Brayford - 8. Was great going forward, like wise at defending. Great from the lad and hopefully back to his old self!

Keogh - 9. Brillant. Took his goal well and looks a serious threat from set peices (something shack didn't do). Much quicker then i thought and caught up with his man and did a fantastic tackle towards the end which summed up his performance well.

O'Connor - 8. Played really well. Knocked the ball around well at the back and was always an option. Went a bit jaded when he went to LB but still a great performance!

Roberts - 8. Steady as ever. Went forward better today and linked up with Hughes fantastically! Did his job and didn't put a foot wrong.

Coutts - 9. MOTM and deserved. Set peices we're great as usually. Went on maisy runs and i don't think he gave the ball away. His run for Wards goal was another class.

Hendrick - 7. Did well. A few missed place passes but played good and was good with Bryson

Bryson - 8. Great as ever. Like wise about but was better then Hendrick in general really.

Hughes - 9. Fantastic. Only 17!!! Gonna be a big player one day. Keeps the ball well, gets in the right positions, took his goal well and was great with Roberts and ran up and down the wing all day.

Sammon - 9. Took his goal really well despite under pressure. Won basically every header and held up the ball well and bought the midfielders into the game and linked with Ward well. Could have had more really. Never stopped running!

Ward - 8. I think part of his selfish game has gone. Not shooting from miles out anymore and playing more as a team player. Played really well and played good off Sammon. Took his goal well and was always providing another option for set peices (corners with coutts towards the end and throw ins ect..). Put some good balls in as well, i think he put in the ball for Keoghs header, if so, brilliant!

Buxton - 7. Didn't do much. Won a few headers but nothing really.

Doyle - 7. Didn't put a foot wrong when he came on (surprisingly) and did that fantastic tackle which gave us a few laughs 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />. Well played doyle!

Jacobs - 7. Same as above, didn't do much but you can tell he's eager as he chased every ball down and really put him self about. Slowely becoming a fan of his despite not seeing him to much.

Yeah, maybe im being a generous, but we scored 5 and didn't concede 5, happy days. Great day!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that mate, being abroad you listen to the game live on the computer, but doesnt

give you a sense of how team played individually during the 90 minutes. I get the sense that

watford were absolutely demoralised due to our possession and organisation apart from the

scoreline!!

Watford had a shocker.. I've never seen defending like that before..

They were like ******* awful, never ever seen it before.. Just proves money doesnt solve everything...

I dont know if we played well or if Watford played terrible.. lol

where is the intro thread?

Fielding- 6. Nothing to do but his distribution was better

Brayford- 7.5. Made his brilliant marauding runs of old and didnt put a foot wrong

Keogh- 7. Not too much defending to do but when it came he was solid and a real threat in the air, shown in his goal.

O'connor- 7. Looks like a great capture. Cheap, can play anywhere at the back and a good performance. Made one exceptional tackle.

Roberts- 6. Defending is his game and didn't get troubled at all. You can rely on him.

Coutts- 8. Got two brilliant assists, good dribbling and versatile as well. Looks like a great signing on the cheap.

Bryson- 8. Run ,run run. Incredible engine, good passer and scores goals too. He didn't yesterday but he dominated midfield.

Hughes- 7. Bryson said he could play for England one day and I think he could be right. What a prospect, another stellar performance and scored his first goal too. We have a superb academy.

Ward- 8. My MOM with a superb all round display of dribbling, trickery and goalscoring. Got two assists, maybe three if you count Hughes' goal and he scored himself. Brilliant.

Sammon- 7.5 My account is named after him after a superb home debut. He held it up, has got unbelievable pace considering he's 6 feet plus and great balance and power, with a decent finish on him. How he managed to barge through the defence and not go down under a challenge I don't know and he rounded it off with a lovely finish. Faded in the second half but that's because he hasn't had game time. Steven who?

What a peformance. Come on you rams!!!

Archived