Pre-season

RamFan13

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ferry booked, hotel booked.

You knew I was going to say that, didn't you?

Having a bit of luxury - staying in the Grand Hotel, Scheveningen.

14205470.jpg

Nice! I was planning on driving straight to Nuneaton and back, but if there hotels are like this I might do the same as you and the memsahib.

There are only two things here that I believe to be true.  1) You did spend hundreds of pounds last time you went to Amsterdam, and 2) that any woman you encountered probably did try to hide at the top of their house.

​That may be your experience of Amsterdam Sir! I have loftier aspirations.

Nice! I was planning on driving straight to Nuneaton and back, but if there hotels are like this I might do the same as you and the memsahib.

​I'd have thought that for the Nuneaton trip you'd stay with your relatives at Twycross Zoo

:D

We're leaving one spare seat on the plane reserved for a Mr. L. Castaignos.

​Take your car - you could fit him and Necid in the boot.

Anyone on here went to Holland / Belgium in the summer of 2000? Was an awesome trip..

Utrecht is a great city too, forget Amsterdam if you've been before and base yourself there - still got good bars and coffee shops.

Anyone on here went to Holland / Belgium in the summer of 2000? Was an awesome trip..

Utrecht is a great city too, forget Amsterdam if you've been before and base yourself there - still got good bars and coffee shops.

​Yes I went with Granddad I was like 13 years old at the time lol. Enjoyed the trip and company as well.

​What the brasses like?

​I fancy it but it will have to be a last minute job. I fancy doing The Bridge Too Far at Arnhem too, Bags being Sean Connery

Yes I did, loved it. Especially for the St Truden game, in Belgium, met up with some wonderful Derby people who will be friends forever and we had a great time sampling all the Belgium beer.

Yes I did, loved it. Especially for the St Truden game, in Belgium, met up with some wonderful Derby people who will be friends forever and we had a great time sampling all the Belgium beer.

​ALL of it?

Bloody hell, I thought I was doing well having tried about 400, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through.

Archived