Reasons to be fearful 1,2,3

sage

I often think Sage that my best work is at the back, but given that over the years I have bulked out a bit I think that is because of greater freedom of movement. Don't get me wrong, I still like to give the front two some focus, and game videoing does also help in that regard. However, my wife still enjoys a proper bit of midfield assessment. She still seems quite happy with what I do, but there was one time a year or two back when I thought she might want to introduce an athletic, black midfield enforcer.

to be honest iRam, tell your wife that an "athletic, black midfield enforcer" may not be all what they're cracked up to be...Alex Song was withdrawn early vs Bristol City after an average display...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondered what the hell he was thinking when I heard the team news on the way to the match at 2pm was expecting Roos and maybe bent to start but not 4 changes and no wingers whatsoever and 5 defenders. But luckily we pulled the win off. Most bizarre sub made me shout out what you doing you idiot subbing Martin for Dawkins? Anyone know the reason why? Martin didn't look too pleased too come off either.

Martin was playing deeper and at the tip of a diamond. A role Dawkins can play. Dawkins coming on did shortly lead to the team reverting to our normal formation. Martin had played a much more mobile rule, we were winning and we need Dawkins to get game time.

Just some obvious reasons I feel

I enjoyed the game they are a very good team. No doubt. We won, could and should have had more.

In the next round of an ideal season to be progressing.

I enjoyed the different formations..as we were at home Christie pushed fwd a lot more than if were playing away.

• 3 months later...

Archived