Cardiff away.

Rev

Sorry for posting a new thread on this, sure there was one but couldn't find it!

Looking for advice on this, is it better to get there earlier, and have a wonder round, or get there last minute and go straight to the ground?

Going on the train, any recommendations on decent pubs etc?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get there early as possible to give you a plenty time to make 3pm match. Drink in city centre and you'll be fine. Oh and we've sold over 1,600   :)

what's parking like? Do i need a passport? I'm driving..

You don't need a passport Grit but I would have inoculations.

Reveldevil the centre of Cardiff is a nice place mate, with a good nightlife. Not sure what it is like early doors but the Live Lounge is good.

what's parking like? Do i need a passport? I'm driving..

There is few options (seen some parked at the away end) but try and park Cathedral Road or somewhere nearby, my friend parked at Cathedral road last time night match and i'd say parking are alright. And you need yellow fever + euros ;)  (I can'y drive at all due 1 eye blind)

You don't need a passport Grit but I would have inoculations.

Reveldevil the centre of Cardiff is a nice place mate, with a good nightlife. Not sure what it is like early doors but the Live Lounge is good.

I can confirmed this is very true.

There is few options (seen some parked at the away end) but try and park Cathedral Road or somewhere nearby, my friend parked at Cathedral road last time night match and i'd say parking are alright. And you need yellow fever + euros ;) (I can'y drive at all due 1 eye blind)

thanks. I'm covered for yellow fever. It's ebola i'm worried about.

Archived